- When writing skeletal structures of an alkane, the carbon atoms are represented by one of these.
- Ans: Bend
- Which of these is a methylbenzene compound?
- Ans: Toluene
- The new orbitals resulting from reaction of carbon and hydrogen which form methane is referred to as…
- Ans: Hybrid orbitals
- Which of these can cause decrease of bond length the more? Presence of ..
- Ans: triple bond
- What type of energy change is experienced when covalent bonds are formed?
- Ans: Release of energy.
- One of these can cause increase of electron density between nuclei.
- Ans: Sharing of electrons.
Note: Some questions repeated.
Please follow and like us: